This vodka and ginger beer beverage is perfect for a hot summer's day! It is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 copper mug or highball glass
- 1½ ounces of blueberry vodka
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1 pint fresh Wish Farms blueberries, ½ muddled (crushed) and ½ whole
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 lime, sliced
- In a copper mug or highball glass filled with ice combine 1½ ounces vodka and 4 ounces ginger beer.
- Add 1 teaspoon lime juice and muddled berries.
- Stir gently and garnish with a lime slice and fresh blueberries.
About the Author
Wish Farms has a long history dating back to 1904, when Harris Wishnatzki arrived in Ellis Island and began to sell fruits and vegetables from a pushcart on the streets of New York City. Fast forward to 1929 – Harris purchases property in Plant City, FL establishing a buying and shipping operation, which over the next 80 years would become one of the bigger berry operations in Florida. In 2010 the Wish Farms brand was born. Third-generation owner Gary Wishnatzki continues to innovate – even now he’s leading the industry effort to develop a new automated harvester. Today Wish Farms produces strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries from a network of farms in the Western Hemisphere, though Florida is still the homestead. There’s already a 4th generation of Wishnatzkis onboard – and a fifth is coming along right behind.